Some of our customers
WHY CHOOSE US
- The only UK DJI Recommended Service Centre
- No Upfront Testing Fee
- We quote before we fix - so no unexpected costs
- Over 20 years industry experience
HOW IT WORKS A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
BOOK A REPAIR
Please use the book a repair button to directly book a repair and automatically generate a returns number.
Alternatively if you have any questions feel free to contact us to discuss the repair that you require first.
We cannot fix Saltwater damaged items
Products we Repair:
DJI Inspire 1 / RAW / PRO
DJI Inspire 2
DJI Mavic Pro
DJI Osmo / Pro / +
DJI Phantom 3 Std / Adv / Pro
DJI Phantom 4 / Pro/ Pro +
DJI Ronin / M / MX
Parrot BeBop / 2
Please contact us for any models not on this list
PACK YOUR ITEM
- Securely package your item with the gimbal clamp in place (if applicable). The manufacturer’s packaging is best.
- For Phantoms & Inspires : We require your Quadcopter (inc camera), Controller & Battery Only. We don’t require Props, SD Card, Battery Charger, Micro USB Cables etc, please don’t send these.
- For all other items, please send us the complete kit.
- If you are sending your item from overseas, please do not include your battery due to shipping restrictions. If you are sending your item from the Channel Islands, please contact us first
PRINT YOUR DDA FORM
- Print your DDA form from the link provided.
- Page 1 goes on the outside of your parcel.
- Page 2 goes inside your parcel.
SEND US YOUR ITEM
- Send us your item using a suitable delivery company (Remember: Use and Insured and Signed For service).
- Alternatively you can drop it off to our workshop in Brighton, East Sussex.
- Once we receive your item we will send you an email confirming receipt.
QUOTE FOR WORK NEEDED
Within 2-4 working days one of our engineers will provide you with a quote for the repair.
An express service is available, please contact us for details.
AGREE TO JOB
Please reply to the quotation either giving us permission to complete the repair or to return the item.
*Please note : A diagnosis charge of £19.95 & return shipping is payable on all items
(£10 return next day shipping is UK only excluding Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands & Ireland. Postage charges outside the UK will be quoted based on location).
If you require your item fixed withing a specified time please let us know, whilst we cannot guarantee we can meet your deadline we will always do our best.
Our average return time is 10-15 working days
We do not handle warranty work here. If you require a warranty repair you will need to contact where you purchased your item from or DJI in the Netherlands.